Therapy by the sea is the NJSOP's largest, most anticipated event of the year, welcoming over 200 optometric professionals for a weekend of continuing education, social events, and networking!
This year, attendees can earn up to 17 optometric CE credits over the course of three days. Be sure to check out the complete conference agenda for course titles, descriptions, and presenters! You can also access the Therapy by the Sea event brochure for even more details.
The #TBTS22 Exhibit Hall is filling up and will feature an array of industry vendors. Company representatives are eager to talk with you and assist in finding ways to elevate your career and your practice!
We look forward to having you as part of #TBTS22!
- Exhibit Hall hours will be Friday, Oct 7 from 3pm - 7pm and Saturday, Oct 8 from 9:30am - 5:30pm. Please note, there are no exhibit hall hours on Sunday.
- TBTS Talks are back! Keep an eye out for your invitation to these informative sessions.
- The annual See Well Be Well 5K Fun Run/Walk will take to the Atlantic City Boardwalk on Sunday, October 9th. The first 50 race participants who register before September 1st will receive a race t-shirt! Proceeds from the See Well Be Well 5K Fun Run/Walk benefit the Richard J. Favreau, OD Health Foundation. Download a race registration form, here!
- New this year: Student Saturday! Optometry students are invited to attend Therapy by the Sea beginning at 2pm on Saturday when the exhibit hall will be theirs for the discovering! Students are invited to stay for the Saturday evening reception and the Young OD Meet & Greet -- two excellent opportunities for networking! OD's who wish to sponsor a student can do so for $30. Be sure to check the appropriate box at registration and include the $30 sponsor fee in your registration total.
- Young OD Meet & Greet sponsored by VSP - If you've been out of school 10 years or less we encourage you to attend the Young OD Meet & Greet starting at 5:30 pm on Saturday, October 8th. This invitation-only event will provide attendees with the opportunity to meet their VSP representatives and share ideas on how VSP can support future Young OD programs with the NJSOP. Light food and drinks will be served in a casual atmosphere.
- Stay tuned as more attendee events are announced!
For event disability accommodations, please contact Keira Boertzel-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-323-4012 x 116. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.